FEBRUARY/MARCH 2010 URBAN WARRIOR WORKSHOPS
Personal training meets group classes. This is not a generic boot camp class. We keep our groups small and ensure everyone gets very personal attention from professionals committed to fitness as a career.
Can’t afford personal training every week?
Do you push yourself harder in group settings?
Are you looking for a non-judgmental, extremely positive and supportive environment to tackle your fitness?
Discover how strong, disciplined and motivated you can be.
- Mondays at 6:30 – 7:45 pm
FEB 22 to MARCH 29
- Wednesdays at 6:30 – 7:45 pm
FEB 17 to MARCH 25
- Saturdays at 9:30 – 10:45
FEB 20 to Mar MARCH 27
Each class has 3 essential components:
- We start with cardio intervals that will get you out of your comfort zone (climbing the 5 flights of stairs in the building which blow a treadmill out of the water)
- Move to full body strength training circuit that focuses on core strength, posture and building long lean muscles
- Finish with myofascial release and stretching to calm your nervous system and help you recover from a challenging workout.
We strongly recommend committing to a minimum of two sessions per week to maximize results and propel your fitness forward.
You will notice a significant improvement in your strength, stamina, energy. If you follow some simple nutritional guidelines, you can drop 5-8 pounds in each 6 week workshop.
6 classes = $210
12 classes = $360
18 classes = $485
Prices do not include GST.
We reserve your space once we receive payment. Send us a message and we will contact you ASAP to arrange a convenient payment method.
There are no refunds or credits for missed workshops.